The Benefits of being an IAgSA Member
If you would like to become a member, please see our Join us section.
Member Benefits Offered by Corporate Partners
With Making Tax Digital up on us we are aware that many of you will be reviewing your software options. As a member of IAgSA you are entitled to some benefits and discounts from the following farming software companies.
Calathea Solutions is offering IAgSA members, as part of your membership, access to the support of Calathea Solutions twice within each membership year for a free 15-minute consultation, as well as receiving a 10% discount on any of our services: AML Audit, support package and training.
1. Free consultation and software demonstrations to ensure our software is the right fit for you
2. Discounts on software purchase for you and your clients of up to 27%. Please contact your regional sales consultant, find them on our website www.landmarksystems.co.uk (Home/About Us/Our Team) or the Pulborough Admin Team (01798 877100) to discuss your specific purchase.
3. Two hours’ free web training upon software purchase by a member or their client.
4. 10% discount on our chargeable training workshops and webinars run throughout the year.
- Specialist Professional Indemnity insurance – this covers you for any mistakes or errors you might make when completing your clients’ work that causes them financial or reputational loss. This includes, amongst other things, negligence, unintentional breach of confidentiality and/or copyright and defamation.
- Public Liability insurance – this covers you should a member of the public (e.g. passer-by, supplier, delivery person, neighbour etc.) make a claim against your business relating to injury or property damage; this may not seem like a necessary cover but there’s many scenarios in which agricultural secretaries may find they need it.
- Cyber insurance – this protects you for losses caused by malicious cyber events as well human error or oversight, such as lost laptops or social engineering scams.
- McClarrons’ health & safety risk management partners, Safety Revolution, including access to their Health & Safety Consultancy Solutions (now available as paperless and virtual solutions) and innovative MertiAgCheck app, for recording vehicle and equipment checks to help fulfil legal LOLER and PUWER requirements and establish safer practices around machinery use
- McClarrons’ in-house Claims Team – insuring with McClarrons means you benefit from having an team of independent claims specialists working for you should the worst happen, liaising with insurers, third parties and loss adjusters on your behalf.
· QuickBooks Online for your practice - for free. Manage your practice’s books directly from QuickBooks
· Free listing in the Find-a-ProAdvisor directory, so you can get more of the clients you want
· Discounts on QuickBooks subscriptions for your clients. Get up to 60% off QuickBooks Online when
you manage the subscription billing for your client.
· Free training and certification to build your QuickBooks knowledge, or sharpen your skills.
· Access to our dedicated Service Delivery team, providing specialist tools and services to ensure you
get set up for success. Find out more or book a free webinar.
· Free client onboarding sessions - your clients can benefit from free onboarding sessions with a
QuickBooks expert to get started.
· Expert phone and message customer support, for both you and your clients. Our award-winning
support team is always on hand to help. Live chat, screen sharing and phone support are available free
· Marketing tools, including access to a free marketing asset library.
· Discounts for your practice, including on DocuSign and Mailchimp.
· Discover all the benefits and tools available to QuickBooks accountants & bookkeepers through the
free ProAdvisor Programme on the ProAdvisor webpage:
Speak to the team today today. Contact Sean Harper, Partner Development Manager ([email protected]), to find out more.