Join us as a Corporate MemberSupporting IAgSA as a Corporate Member provides organisations with considerable benefits and opportunities. You can reach and engage with a key audience of professionals working across England, Scotland and Wales. Our members are responsible for administering thousands of farm and rural businesses. They have a unique working relationship with their clients and employers. Many of our professionals work with leading-edge farming companies in the country. A large number of our members provide services for multiple businesses, across the wider rural economy – and not just within the agricultural sector.
Corporate Member benefits include the following:
- Editorial opportunities You will receive our monthly technical bulletin and industry updates by email – and are invited to contribute relevant and topical articles. Our technical bulletin highlights legislation affecting farming, as well as focusing on particular sectors within the industry or rural business administration. You can submit 1-2 features per year to the bulletin, which has a strong readership and reaches thousands of farms across the UK, as well as various agricultural industry organisations.
- Online presence All corporate members are promoted on the IAgSA website in the form of a corporate membership listing with your company logo, company description and a link to your website. The IAgSA website is popular with members and also attracts a significant, wider web audience.
- Opportunities at our National Conference As a Corporate Member, you are invited to attend our annual National Conference where you can meet IAgSA members and discuss the current challenges and opportunities facing their clients and employers. If you wish, you can also apply for a trade stand, priority is given to Corporate members in the booking process.
- Growing number of other opportunities The work of the Institute is growing all the time, with the development of the Farm Accounting and Rural Business Administration Training Programme, our Regional Training Days and the Members & Branches Business Development Day. Each provides Corporate Members with unique sponsorship opportunities.
Apply to become a Corporate MemberIf you would like to become a Corporate Member, you can apply now. Corporate Membership costs £150.00 per year. Please also contact us if you would like to discuss membership in more detail.
Thank you to our current Corporate PartnersIAgSA is grateful to the following organisations for their support in joining us as Corporate Partners.
Landmark Systems Limited
Telephone: 01798 877100
For further information on Landmark Systems Ltd, please click here.
Offers Member Benefits
Telephone: 01844 213003
For further information on Sum-IT, please click here.
Offers Member Benefits.
Thank you to our current Corporate Members
IAgSA is grateful to the following organisations for their support in joining us as Corporate Members.
Ray Gasson & Associates Ltd
Telephone: 01608 737936
For further information on Ray Gasson & Associates Ltd, please click here.
Telephone: 01420 588207
For further information on Rotherfield Farms, please click here.
Telephone: 0117 915 1617
For further information on Saffery Champness, please click here.
Telephone: 01223 492266
For further information on SmartVault, please click here.
Telephone: 01252 401050
For further information on UK200Group, please click here.
Become a Group Member
Group Membership is available to businesses that employ farm secretaries to undertake work for the group or its clients. Only employed staff can be part of the IAgSA Group Membership and the Nominated Primary Contact will be assessed for full membership following the same criteria as an Individual Member. Self Employed workers will need to undertake Individual IAgSA Membership.
The benefits of Group Member include:
- Monthly Technical Bulletins will be sent to the nominated primary contact plus any other named Businesses Representatives, detailed on the Group Membership application form.
- Through Group Membership, the business will have access to ICB’s AML supervision cover through IAgSA. Please beware the Group or the Primary Contact must be covered for Anti Money laundering Supervision, with all known employees listed as per the current regulations.
- The Group will be given access to Professional Indemnity Insurance Policy through the IAgSA McClarrons Professional Indemnity Insurance Policy.
If you are unsure if Group Membership is right for your business, please contact National Office on 01604 770372 for more details. To apply for Group Membership please complete the application form below.